Thursday, January 1, 2009

Introduction

Not just once have I wished to delete this blog, to erase the vestiges of defeat and sadness that lace this portion of the blogosphere.

(My opening statement is soooo kewl)

I can't remember when I started this blog -- an empty mess for quite some time until I inherited the desire for comments and appreciation and shizz (typical to the internet) -- only when I cross-blogged this with my blogger did this page actually have any content. I have an inherent desire to not post any typical blogpost, which I tend to define by the following template.

"Vague yet catchy title"

"What happened today, I am sad, I am happy, etc etc"
"Rant rant rant rant rant"
"Gush gush gush gush gush"

Tags: HAPPY!, smile, etc etc etc

Well, something like that.
Probably.

I am an extremely prejudiced person, when I come to think about it. I am inflicted, I believe, with sporadic bursts of superiority complex. Perhaps spending three years in the University has much to do about it; it isn't difficult to believe, I'm afraid. Somewhere deep in the mazes of my brain's abyss lies the knowledge that I am indeed more intelligent than most. That I am cunning. That my laziness is key to my soul's equilibrium.

Well, something like that.
Probably.

So I turned all postmodern with my shizz and shazz. Of course, I admit it is indeed extremely difficult to understand my posts, most of them aimed to a target audience, target person, specific per post.
And then there were wastebasket posts, bangag thoughts, litters of ideas, scattered (in)coherences, 3am brainwaves, whatnots. Those, on the other hand, were for my enjoyment alone, an online trashcan for ideas that just deja vu into my morning walk to class or nightly trip to the shower.

Anyway, anyway.
Just saying.
And happy new year.

No comments: