Monday, March 9, 2009

"This is a cute post so read it" or "..."

He was looking at her, all funny in the eye.

She said, "Come on. Tell me what you're thinking now.
Don't be shy."

He said, "Alright, I'll try."

"Well, the stars up in the sky and the leaves in the trees.
All the broken bits that make you trip up and the grassy bits in between.
All the matter in the world.

That is how much i like you."

She said, "What?"

He said, "You."

She said, "What are you talking about?"

He said, "Let me try and explain again."

"You know how birds can fly so high and they can shit on your head.
They can almost fly into your eye and make you feel so scared.

But when you look at them and you see that they are beautiful...

That is how I feel about you."

She said, "Thanks. I like you too."

He smiled, and said, "Cool."

No comments: