Saturday, May 12, 2007

30 Minutes Before CW10 Passing Hour.

Lovers’ Cancer


“I did not want this; why, do you think I do; but it’s not my fault; yes, it is; no, it isn’t; but you started it; and how did I do that?; I don’t know, but I know you did it; I did not; yes you did; ok maybe a little; aha, so you admit it; admit what?; uh, you know, that; what that; about the you know, thing; oh you mean the thing, what thing, which; ah, I hate you so much; oh, you forgot, didn’t you?; no, I didn’t, I just uh, don’t want to mention it; oh, you really forgot; no, I didn’t; forgetful; ok, so I did forget, why does it matter; then it means you love me again; no, I don’t; yes, you do; no, I don’t; it is just so obvious; hey, stop that; stop what; hey, that tickles; no, it doesn’t; hey, stop that, now; I don’t want to; ok, then don’t; sure I’ll stop; hey, don’t; we were having a talk, right; yes, but; let us continue the talk; fine, what do you have to say; I say we need to continue to pay for the car; huh, what car?; the car that we’re paying for; what car are we paying for?; the car I am buying; you are buying a car?; yes I am; since when?; yesterday; and when did we even talk about buying a car?; today; and why do we need a car, mister, you work at home; because you love me; yeah, right; yes, you do; and what does that have to do with a car; nothing; ok, so nothing; I love you; huh?; I said I love you; ok, so please don’t buy a car; why?; because you love me; what does that. . .; didn’t you say you loved me?; yes, but. . .; oh, I thought you loved me, I was wrong; that’s not true; you’ll not buy a car?; uhm, uhh...; you’ve changed; what?; you weren’t the man I fell in love with; hey, hey where are you getting at?; I forgot; hey, please; what was that? I seemed to have forgotten what I said; ok, I’m sorry, I’m sorry; you’ll no longer buy a car?; yes, I won’t, I won’t; that’s nice, dear, goodnight, (mwah); oh, hey. . . shit. . . not again. . .”

No comments: