Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love letter

Bonus part, FS 106 Lab Exam

*************

"Love from Counter # 2"


*************
My Dear Enteric Enzymatic Love,

Thy love is a microorganism
bathed but yet in secret invisibility
revealed not by the dim light of flames
awaiting nothing but the bright colors of your love.

Dear,
May thou stain my constitution that I may reveal
my positivity to your love
even though I am still...

...encapsulated by this dream.

Let us dip ourselves in our own bacterial world;
Let our bodies commence amid the psychedelic colors of the broths.
Let our inoculum be possessed between this loop of metal love.

And nay shall we be torn apart
your enzymatic pleasure shall test the limits of my
microbial faith.
And so I shall prove myself indeed worthy
that I indeed have the ability to ferment
that it is indeed possible that we will someday be together.

But that,
will still be 'then', dear. For now I am not yet ready.

It pains me, but I dwell but still the phase of lag, dreaming that
someday our test tube destinies shall be intertwined,
my wholeness inoculated into yours.

May the bunsen burner flames of aseptic not harm us, so that our
someday shall be lived and our forever bounded solely by this test tube,
contained still in
35-37 incubation.

Only I shall prove positive to your love.

Till our destinies convulge,

Unknown # 6

No comments: